Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad News

There is a bad thing about working at a family owned business. If one of their old friends wants to come back and work for the summer they get the job and you get booted. So now I'm back in the market for a job. Oh well.
To tell you the truth, I'm really torn up about it. I thought I would be working there for a long time. I know that I didn't do anything wrong to have lost my job, its just unfair favoritism.
So anyone who wanted to come see me at work better cancel their visits.
Sorry guys :(

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you lost your job. Sometimes great things come out of bad situations, so keep you chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( great experience though...right? I mean I saw your pictures they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry love! But it will open up better opportunities!

    ReplyDelete